About Discover: Your Leadership
A 4-week online introduction to cultural sector leadership designed to help you gain insight into who you are as a leader and how to develop.
Discover the key leadership skills required for cultural leadership and map your future leadership journey with our four-week online introductory course.
The Discover: Your Leadership Programme is a great first step or refresh for anyone working in a cultural sector organisation who is looking to develop themselves as leaders in order to transform their organisations, communities and the world around them.
Good leadership is a prerequisite for true, tangible change. 21st century arts and cultural sector challenges require leaders who can meet the challenges of a changing world. The Discover: Your Leadership Programme helps you gain clear insight into who you are as a leader, where your strengths lie and how you might develop going forwards. You’ll get the opportunity to reflect on your own experiences and skills and contextualise them using a variety of accessible tools and techniques.
Discover: Your Leadership is a 4-week online introduction to cultural sector leadership.
Applications will go live 1 September 2022
Zoom welcome meeting (both cohorts): 2nd November 12.00 -12.30pm
Course starts wc 7th November 2022 and runs for 4 weeks
Live classroom dates by cohort are outlined below:
• Cohort 1 – live classroom dates: Thur 10 Nov 12.00-13.00; Thur 24 Nov, 12.00-13.00 NOW SOLD OUT
• Cohort 2 – live classroom dates: Thur 10 Nov 13.30-14.30; Thur 24 Nov 13.30-14.30 NOW SOLD OUT
You choose which live classroom and cohort you wish to join. There is capped capacity for each cohort.
Applicants to Discover: Your Leadership need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- You are working for an organisation in arts and culture
- You are able to commit to attend one of the regular live classroom times (we will be unable to change your classroom once booked)
- That you have read the course details in full