Developing inclusive leadership practice
Inclusive Cultures is a comprehensive six-month professional development programme designed for cultural leaders seeking to enhance and expand their approach to inclusive culture-making and transformation.
Inclusive Cultures Includes:
The programme consists of four morning seminars exploring the following topics:
- The latest research on shaping fearless, psychologically safe, and caring practices for individuals, organisations, and projects.
- The Social Model as a tool for understanding ableism/disablism, its colonial roots, and implications.
- Spaces, places, and intersectional perspectives, including hierarchies of need, power dynamics, and sharing, caring, and distribution of power.
- Solutions presented by our 30 leaders, shaping a dynamic and inclusive leadership framework for the future.
Additionally, the programme includes four afternoon small-group action learning/coaching sessions, where participants engage with a coach to delve into the seminar content, employ action learning methodologies, explore solutions collectively, and activate their learning effectively.
Why Choose Inclusive Cultures
Led by six disabled professional artists and coaches, this programme combines Inclusive Leadership theories with the lived experiences of D/deaf, disabled, and neurodivergent individuals and communities. It consists of four morning seminars exploring cutting-edge research and solutions for shaping inclusive leadership practices, followed by four afternoon small group action learning/coaching sessions to activate learning.
I’ve been gently nudged to notice and explore beyond my experience and that of the sector and to ask more questions, challenge assumptions and speak out.Cultures, 2022 Programme Participant
A team of six disabled professional artists and coaches lead the programme. Inclusive Cultures was originally developed in 2021 by Diverse City and Clore Diversity Associate, Sarah Pickthall, alongside a team of disabled coaches.
Costs & Funding
For the 2023 programme, the following fee bands will apply:
- Large organisations (250+ employees): £175
- Organisations up to 250 employees: £125
- Freelancers: £75
If the programme cost is prohibitive, please reach out to the programme for support.
Access Support for your application
The programme is dedicated to understanding and supporting participants’ access requirements. If you have any questions or concerns regarding programme accessibility, please contact us.