About Leadership Pulse
Clore Leadership Pulse is a dynamic modular course for those seeking to sharpen their skills and knowledge in order to face head-on the challenges of 21st Century leadership.
Applications are open until Wednesday 30th October at 12 noon.
Leadership Pulse is a dynamic modular course for those seeking to sharpen their skills and knowledge in order to face head-on the challenges of 21st Century leadership. The course content is grounded in experiential learning and rich with real-life examples shared by experts from across the cultural and corporate sectors. Leadership Pulse provides essential professional and personal development for cultural leaders today.
Leadership Pulse offers time and space to process individual learning, with several weeks scheduled between each residential. Each module is packed with tools, tips and new skills to take away and road test back in the workplace while they are still fresh in the mind.
By attending the course you will be equipped with the skills and competencies to drive positive change in the sector such as: confidence, resilience, and clarity of purpose. You will better understand your strengths as a leader and how to build on them; gain confidence in your existing skills and learn new ones.
Research has shown us that there are long term benefits and changes to be gained by attending our programmes. Former participants across our courses programme have demonstrated improved influence at both a strategic and management level. Participants have also shared the knowledge with their organisations and teams maximising the impact in the sector.
All participants will join a large and diverse network of inspiring Clore Leaders from across the cultural sector.
We are looking for a diverse range of participants who will bring a breadth of experience to the course and animate the group learning. To help us create the best possible mix of people we will be looking for applicants who can demonstrate:
- An ambition to lead, a sense of purpose and vision
- A desire to better understand leadership
- Self-awareness, authenticity and openness to learning
- A commitment to and passion for the cultural sector
- A curiosity as to the wider context of culture
Our courses are supported by Arts Council England and to be eligible for a subsidised place applicants must be:
- Working in England (normally in the arts, museums and/or libraries sector)
- Committed to developing their career as a cultural leader in England
- Have at least five year’s work experience. NB this is a minimum criteria. If you just meet the five year’s criteria, then you might want to consider our Emerging Leaders Course.