About our Targeted Programmes
Our targeted programmes offer excellent leadership learning for all career stages. Whether working with associates, contributors or partners we are responsive to the sector, empowering and equipping individuals with the tools and perspectives they need to be great leaders.
Examples of our targeted programmes:
- Emerging Futures: A conference for emerging leaders with 2-5 years work experience in the sector.
- Clore Leadership Experience: Workshops on practical aspects of leadership from finance and governance to scenario planning and entrepreneurship.
- Brilliant Routes: A strand of programming focused on supporting Black Asian and Ethnically Diverse leaders and addressing issues of progression and retention.
- Coaching Conversations: Tailored support to strengthen the network of experienced D/deaf and disabled coaches operating confidently and effectively in the sector. In partnership with Diverse City.
- Collaboration: Place: Change: A new leadership programme designed for current and next-generation creative and cultural leaders across Norfolk and Suffolk. In partnership with New Anglia LEP Culture Board.
- Rebuilding Heritage: Free support programme to help the heritage sector respond to the ongoing impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic. In partnership with National Lottery Heritage Fund.
- Inclusive Cultures: Targeted support for organisations seeking to tackle diversity progression. In partnership with Diverse City.
- Clore Leadership International: Working with partners to maintain an international perspective – remaining curious and informed about developments beyond our shores.