Board Development Days
Our Board Development Programme addresses a range of governance development priorities through focussed seminars, workshops, talks and training covering issues such as artistic risk, financial information, legal responsibilities, strategic planning, diversity, recruitment and succession planning.
In developing a broad range of options we seek to stimulate and encourage individual Board Members, CEO/Artistic Directors, Chairs, Boards and Executive teams to:
- Address the particular challenges of working together in the cultural sector
- Challenge perceptions of best practice
- Harness creativity and clarity of thought, and
- Realise their aspirations for their organisation through actionable and measurable outcomes that will develop sustainability and resilience.
Expected outcomes across our variety of approaches include:
- A firm grounding in the principles and legal requirements of governance
- Addressing of specific issues connected with your organisation
- An opportunity to work with other Trustees
- A practical action plan which you can use to strengthen governance in your organisation