Clore Fellowship Dates and Venues
Our timeline for applications to the 2022 Clore Fellowship is:
- Thursday 13 January 2022 - applications open
- 2-3pm 21st January & 11.30-12.30am 26 January (ethnically diverse applicants only) - Fellowship application Q&A events
- Noon 24 February 2022 - applications close (late applications will not be considered)
- February - March 2022 - application assessment
- wc 21March 2022 - shortlisted applicants and unsuccessful applicants emailed with application outcome
- April and May 2022 - Fellowship interviews
- Late May 2022 notification to candidates of interview outcomes
The 2022 Fellowship runs September 2022- April 2023. You should expect to commit to taking between 5-7 months to undertake the Fellowship. Each Fellowship content, shape and timeline is unique to the individual Fellow but you will be expected to attend the following mandatory whole cohort activities:
- Residential 1 Norton Park Hotel, nr Winchester, 26th September to the 4th October 2022
- Skills Workshops, Wallace Space January 2023 (dates currently tbc)
- Intensive Whole Cohort project February 2023 (dates & venue currently tbc)
- Residential 2 Norton Park Hotel, nr Winchester, 27th – 31st March 2023.
Our Fellowship venues are accessible and our residential accommodation has been subject to an access audit. We liaise with individual Fellows prior to the residentials to ensure we understand your access needs and to help us plan for any neccessary adjustments or book any access support needed.
Clore Leadership will continue to monitor the Covid-19 situation in the period up to the Fellowship residential dates. Our residential planning incorporates the latest Government guidance as well as consideration of how best to ensure a safe and inclusive learning space for our cohorts and staff team. Your health, wellbeing and quality of experience while on your residential is paramount to us. Full details of the Covid safe guidelines in place will be provided to you in advance of your residential.