Courses Terms and Conditions
- Applications submitted without an accompanying nominator's statement of support will NOT be considered
- We only accept online applications. Alternative application methods are available for those with particular access requirements
Confirmation of your place
- Your place is not confirmed until you have received email acceptance from the Clore Leadership Programme
- As soon as your place is confirmed and an invoice has been issued you/your organisation is liable for the full course fee
- You/your organisation will be invoiced 2 - 4 months before the course start date.
- Payment must be received within 21 days from the presentation of the invoice. If payment is not received within 21 days we will reallocate your place to another applicant
- In the event that you are offered a place less than 21 days before the course start date, you must pay on receipt of invoice, and before the date of the course
- Cheques should be made payable to the Clore Leadership Programme
- Details on how to make payment by BACs payment can be found on the invoice
The Clore Leadership Programme:
- reserves the right to cancel a course or change the venue without notice
- reserves the right to cancel or change a session without notice
The following charges will apply if you wish to cancel a course:
- More than 56 working days prior to the event - 50% of the course fee will be charged/retained
- 56 - 28 working days prior to the event - 75% of the course fee will be charged/retained
- 1 - 28 working days prior to the event - 100% of the course fee will be charged/retained
- Non-attendance - 100% of the course fee will be charged/retained.
Applications to cancel a place must be received via email to email@example.com and must contain full contact details, invoice number and reason for cancellation. Verbal cancellations will not be accepted.
NB: These charges will only be waived in exceptional circumstance at the discretion of the Courses Manager. In such circumstances you must write to the Courses Manager giving full details on why you are/were unable to attend enclosing any supporting documentation e.g. a doctor's note.
Your personal data
- We will use your personal data, collected on the application form, to liaise with you about the outcome of the application process and, if you are selected, for the administration of the Clore Leadership Programme course and subsequent involvement with the organisation.
- We may use some of your data for reporting and monitoring. This will be anonymous to anyone outside the Clore Leadership Programme, except where you have given specific consent.