Elements of the Fellowship
Each Fellowship will include the following:
- Residential Training: two residential leadership courses in Sep/Oct 2018 and Jun/Jul 2019. Usually around a fortnight in length.
- A 360° leadership profile.
- An extended secondment in the UK in an organisation or project very different to your normal workplace. You’ll be working on a live project which is set by the organisation.
- Bespoke learning opportunities to support your leadership development:
- Individually-selected learning through conferences, courses and study visits.
- Working with a mentor and a coach.
- Skills-based non-residential workshops designed by the Clore Leadership Programme.
- A written provocation paper.
- Opportunities to remain engaged with the Programme through additional research or development opportunities such as Clore Plus masterclasses and access to the Clore alumni network.
- An event to mark your completion of the Fellowship Programme