Structure and Content of the Short Course
“The sequence of the speakers was so well curated and ordered. I arrived at each stage of the process just at the right time to receive that wisdom.” Short Course Participant
Sessions are led by experts from across the cultural and corporate sector who are visionary leaders, thinkers, entrepreneurs, artists, researchers, academics…
Our exact programme varies from course to course but for reference, previous courses have covered:
- Authentic Leadership
- Coaching Skills for Leaders
- Difficult Conversations
- Equality, Diversity and Inclusion
- Leadership style profiling
- Leading Change
- Resilient Leadership
- Strategic Planning
The course provides a supportive environment in which participants can seize every opportunity to really challenge themselves.
Structure of the Course
Your day will start at 9am with sessions generally finishing no later than 7.30pm. There are regular scheduled breaks to reflect, recuperate and for private study. We appreciate the value of networking with the rest of the group so try to keep any ‘homework’ to a minimum.
- Please note the courses commence at lunchtime on Monday and close mid-afternoon on the Friday.
- The course is fully residential and participants are expected to attend throughout. We make this commitment more manageable by hosting our courses in accessible, comfortable and inclusive environments.
- No teaching sessions are scheduled for weekends, so it is possible to return home if necessary although some find the weekend a useful opportunity to reflect on the learning from the week or to spend time with the other participants. Coaching conversations are available throughout the fortnight including the weekend.
- Weekend accommodation and meals are provided.