Applications are now closed. To be notified of future courses please register your interest.
The Clore Leadership Emerging Leaders Course is supported by Arts Council England, through a three-year grant to develop sector leaders and the Esmée Fairbairn Foundation. Thanks to this support, places for eligible applicants are subsidised, and cost £500 + VAT.
To be eligible for a subsidised place applicants must be working in England, with between 2 - 5 years experience in the arts and museums and/or libraries sector (this can include some time spent on internships), and have some experience of initiating and/or managing projects.
Applicants must be committed to developing their career as a cultural leader in England.
- Twenty five places are available on each course.
- Quality of application is of course considered in determining our final decision. Applicants will be selected for the course in such a way that the broadest range of backgrounds possible is achieved - be that in terms of artform, gender, race or geography.
- We will normally only have one participant from any one organisation on a single course. However, on occasion we may take up to two participants from the same organisation, as long as that organisation has more than 200 employees and the two participants do not work closely together.
- We will notify all candidates of our decision whether they are successful or not by the deadline given.
- Approval of the selected candidates is made by the Director of the Clore Leadership Programme whose decision is final.
Nominator Support Form
- Applications can not be submitted without the Nominator Support Form and must be submitted by the deadline.
- You must complete a nominator support form even if you are freelance or run your own business. Having the Nominator Support Form completed can take time so we strongly advise that you send the form to your nominator as soon as you start to complete the application form.
- If you work for an organisation you can ask a line manager or board member to complete your nominator support form. If you are freelance we would suggest that you ask someone you have worked with to complete the form. However in both cases it is important to ask someone who knows you, understands your leadership potential and who can identify how the course will benefit you.
Please read the terms and conditions before applying
For guidance on completing the application form check out our guide on how to write an outstanding course application.
If you have any access needs please do not hesitate to get in touch with us either by telephone 020 7420 9433 or email email@example.com.
To be notified of future courses please register your interest.