Am I eligible for a Clore Fellowship?
We understand the value of peer support and so have established the following criteria to ensure the best possible learning environment for participants of the Fellowship Programme.
To be eligible for a Fellowship, you should:
- Have an innovative approach, be open to learning and the desire to develop as a cultural leader.
- Be in a position to influence practice and/or policy and effect change in your organisation, sector and beyond, through your work as an artist or cultural professional.
- Have significant experience of leading people, projects, organisations or practice either in a professionally paid or voluntary capacity in the cultural sector.
- Be comfortable with managing budgets.
- Demonstrate a deep commitment to, passion for and understanding of the cultural sector.
- Meet the additional eligibility criteria for any specialised Fellowships applied for (see Types of Fellowships Available).
- Have an understanding of the broader sector and wider context of culture.
- Have a minimum of 7 years’ professional or voluntary practice and be able to demonstrate aptitude for leading and effecting significant change through your work. The period of 7 years does not need to be consecutive.
Highly qualified candidates from other sectors may be considered providing they demonstrate a deep commitment to culture and to playing a leading role within it.