"A great trainer. Inspiring, clear and very supportive and warm. I feel confident to go back to work and make stuff happen!"
What is Clore Plus?
Clore Plus is a programme of skills-based workshops for anyone wishing to deepen their learning in specific areas of leadership. Previous workshops have covered Leading Change, Handling Difficult Conversations, Financial Management and Governance.
The workshops are generally one-day in duration and non-residential. Two workshops are held each year.
Who is it for?
Clore Plus is open to anyone working in England who has completed a Clore Fellowship, Clore Short Course or Clore Emerging Leaders Course.
How will I learn?
All our programmes offer a blend of real-life examples with group work, practical skills and tools.
What difference will the course make?
Clore Plus is a chance to delve more deeply into your chosen subject. You will:
- Increase your knowledge and develop new skills
- Gain confidence in your understanding of the subject
- Network with other participants across the Clore community
How do I apply?
Application is via a straightforward online form. During the selection process we are looking for the applicants who can demonstrate:
- How attending the course will benefit them and their organisation (if applicable)
- How attending the course fits with their personal professional development plan
20 places are available on each course. The Short Courses team aims to select applicants so that the broadest range of backgrounds possible is achieved - including specialism, gender, race and location.