Rachel joined Clore Leadership as a Programmes Assistant in November 2019. A graduate of University of East Anglia's Creative Writing Poetry MA and with a BA in English from Queen Mary University of London, she is an active member of the contemporary writing scene, having completed residencies with Rich Mix and BBC Radio. Alum of Apples and Snakes’s ‘The Writing Room’ and BBC Words First. She is an Old Vic Theatre Maker.
With 5+ years experience in coordinating engaging interdisciplinary arts festivals and conferences, Rachel is a specialist in new writing, inclusion and artistic leadership development, and is adept at taking programmes and events from research and administration to delivery and evaluation. Previous projects include:
• Festival of Literature Weekend (National Centre for Writing)
• Emerging Futures (Clore Leadership)
• Inclusive Cultures (Diverse City)
• Governance Now (Cultural Governance Alliance)
• Takeover Festival (Rich Mix)
• Creative Leadership Programme 2021 (British Council Mexico)