Isabel Mortimer is an experienced personal and executive coach supporting clients and specialising in leadership development, cultural change, and enabling positive team dynamics.
She is an established leader, having been Resident Director for Matthew Bourne’s New Adventures Dance Company. She has created a portfolio of coaching and leadership programmes and has supported cultural exchange and team development work across a range of high profile organisations. She is a fellow of the prestigious Clore Leadership Programme and is employed by Clore to help support fellows in developing as transformational leaders.
• Leading the cultural change and team development work for organisations such as the BBC, AstraZeneca, Action for Children, Royal Borough of Kingston, British Airways, British Gas, Greenpeace, The Royal Commonwealth Society, International Passport Services, Royal Mail, Equinix, Britvic, UnLtd, BSUH, Strategic North, Shlumberger, Comic Relief, Brtivic, Yorkshire Dance Agency, The Dancers Career Development and The Clore Leadership Programme. www.connectwell.co.uk
• RD1st Accredited Coach and Trainer http://relationaldynamics1st.co.uk/index.html.html
• Approved coach for the 21st Century Legacy ‘Be The Best You Can Be’ programme for primary and secondary schools. www.21stcenturylegacy.com
• Graduate of the Clore Fellowship Programme and currently a coach and facilitator for the Clore Leadership Courses http://www.cloreleadership.org/person.aspx?p=304 www.cloreleadership.org
• Qualified CPCC, Certified Professional Co-Active Coach, and an Organisational Relationship and Systems Coach (both endorsed by the International Coaching Federation, ICF)
• Director of Coaching for the Dancers Career Development
• Visiting lecturer at Birkbeck University specialising in personal development planning.
Isabel has endless energy for people realising their unique potential, and pursuing the powerful impact they create in the world, when they unleash that focus, flow and drive.