APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED UNLESS YOU ARE AN EMPLOYEE OF NATIONAL TRUST OR APPLYING FOR THE PERFORMING ARTS CONSORTIUM.
- Please make sure that you read instructions on the application website carefully and that you save the draft of each section as you complete it.
- Clicking the 'submit' button submits the relevant section to our system after which you can no longer edit that section. It might be worth completing all the main sections and saving the draft of each one so you can check them at the end before submitting them.
- You will need a nominator to apply and two referees. Your nominator will be asked to complete a nomination form before you can submit your final application. Full details are provided on the applications website. The referees will not be contacted unless you are offered a Fellowship.
- Once you submit all sections and your nominator completes the nomination form, it will unlock a Monitoring Section that you need to complete before your submission is finalised.
- The application form cannot be submitted without you uploading a short 60 seconds video. We are not assessing your film production skills so keep it simple by talking clearly to the camera. There’s no need for any special effects or editing.
If you have any access needs please don't hesitate to get in touch with us either by telephone on +44 (020) 742 09430 or email: email@example.com
Click here to read our eligibility criteria.
We aim to encourage greater diversity among leaders within the cultural sector and welcome applications from all parts of the community. Please see the 'Looking for Leaders' section for information on the attributes we look for in future leaders and the 2017/18 Fellowships section for specific criteria for each Fellowship.
We believe in the value of a rich and diverse cultural sector, a sector where difference is celebrated and individual potential is nurtured. We are committed to being open and accessible, and want to make sure that the opportunities we provide are accessible to a wide range of individuals with leadership potential.
Disabled people are currently under-represented in leadership roles in the cultural sector in the UK. We welcome and would like to encourage disabled candidates to apply for our Fellowships.
We guarantee to interview anyone with a disability, whose application meets the minimum criteria for the Fellowships and who demonstrates the attributes we look for in potential leaders.
If you would like to be considered under the guaranteed interview scheme, please tick the relevant box within the application form. We will contact you at a later date to discuss your access needs.
If you have any access needs relating to the application or interview process, please let us know.
What do we mean by disability?
The Equality Act 2010 defines a disabled person as someone who has a physical or mental impairment, and the impairment has a substantial and long-term adverse effect on their ability.